Back to Europe, but also back to house sitting, so my expenses should drop quite a bit.
This summary covers travel related expenses for 1-31 May 2016.
Location(s) Visited This Month
- Nottingham, UK
Transportation – $29.69
- This is for public transportation.
Lodging – $0
- I was at my house sit all month.
Food & Entertainment – $295.05
- My food is relatively low because I was back to cooking at home, which saves a ton.
Miscellaneous – $28.92
- This is a mobile phone plan.
Monthly Total: $353.56
Average monthly spend: $1085.71 ($85.71)*
At reader request, I am including a link to a monthly breakdown chart so you can see month-by-month spending in one spot. Monthly Spending
* My average monthly spending target is $1k/mo. This number is the average for the months I’ve been working remotely so far. The amount in parentheses is the amount I’m over or under my goal.