My primary focus was on working out and eating right so my expenses for this month were super low.
This summary covers travel related expenses for 1-30 June 2016.
Location(s) Visited This Month
- Nottingham, UK
Transportation – $25.68
- This is for public transportation.
Lodging – $0
- I was at my house sit all month.
Food & Entertainment – $196.84
- My food is relatively low because I was back to cooking at home, which saves a ton.
Miscellaneous – $0
- I had no random expenses this month.
Monthly Total: $222.52
Average monthly spend: $999.30 ($.60)*
At reader request, I am including a link to a monthly breakdown chart so you can see month-by-month spending in one spot. Monthly Spending
* My average monthly spending target is $1k/mo. This number is the average for the months I’ve been working remotely so far. The amount in parentheses is the amount I’m over or under my goal.