Back to Europe, but also back to house sitting, so my expenses should drop quite a bit. I am house sitting between April 1 and August 10.
This summary covers travel related expenses for 1-30 April 2016.
Location(s) Visited This Month
- London, UK
- Nottingham, UK
- York, UK
- Bakewell, UK
Transportation – $42.22
- This includes public transport as well as trains and buses.
Lodging – $70.03
- This is for my time in York. The rest of the time I was either house sitting or visiting family.
Food & Entertainment – $274.03
- My food is relatively low because I was back to cooking at home, which saves a ton. It’s higher than it would otherwise be given my time in London and York.
Miscellaneous – $222.29
- This is a mixture of food, transport, and also a mobile phone plan.
Monthly Total: $608.57
Average monthly spend: $1177.11 ($177.11)*
At reader request, I am including a link to a monthly breakdown chart so you can see month-by-month spending in one spot. Monthly Spending
* My average monthly spending target is $1k/mo. This number is the average for the months I’ve been working remotely so far. The amount in parentheses is the amount I’m over or under my goal.